|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 15:19|
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for 1:1 support within a Global Financial Services Company. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD, this role is a 12-month maternity leave contract, and will also include support to the wider team where required.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and enjoy managing various workloads. They will be hands-on and confident in providing flexible, resourceful support to Executive. Working in a face paced and high performing environment, this role will be perfect for a forward thinking and innovative EA.
- Day to day dairy management
- Complex travel arrangements
- Prepare agendas and minutes for weekly meetings and also board meetings
- Formatting reports and high use of Microsoft programs
- Expense management
- Events management and hosting of VIP clients
- A minimum of 2+ years Executive Assistant experience within a large corporate organisation
- Experience within the Financial Services industry is a must
- High level of personal presentation
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- A stable and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to work for a Global Organisation
- Competitive renumeration
This role requires a high level of confidentiality and exceptional administrative skills. If you enjoy a variety of tasks and working within a dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you!
Please apply here today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's