|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 17:56|
This Big 4 Bank are looking for an Executive Assistant, but throw your ideals of this role out the window! This team creates start-ups from zero, builds new business and acquires new start ups! Support a team of Executives and the wider team whilst supporting the businesses transformation into new ways of working.
This role would suit an experienced Executive Assistant, Project or Office Manager who is positive, high-energy, smart team-players, who ideally have experience in both large corporate/consultancy, and a more nimble start-up/scale-up environment.
The majority of the team are responsible for building brand new start-up businesses and products from scratch - The ideal candidate finds the idea of that really exciting and would be interested in the tech start-up world, ideally you've been involved in some form, and are motivated by the idea of working with focused start-up people who want to create amazing new products quickly.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel arrangements
- Managing costs
- Organising catering
- Coordinating activities and events
- On boarding new staff
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and digitally native - Jira, Confluence, !0,000 Feet, Slack and Google Docs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in managing project work
- A genuine interest in technology, start up business and motivated by the idea of working with focused entrepreneurs!
If you are looking to one of Australia's LinkedIn Top companies where flexibility is promoted, please apply now or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306