Job Title - Finance Administrator / Support Officer
Salary - $30ph - $35ph + Super
Location - Leichardt
Duration - 12 month Contract
Start Date - ASAP
I am working exclusively on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance professional with experience performing high volume Finance teams and also a particular specialism within a Service Desk environment. Previous involvement in changing environments and a strong technical understanding of Accounting systems all Microsoft applications is essential.
Closely located to all public transport, this opportunity would be a fantastic option for an ambitious, talented Accounts professional who would thrive in a high pressure, rewarding environment.
You must have at least 3 years experience working on Bank Reconciliations, Billings, Service Desk and have strong Excel skills with outstanding communication and the ability to liaise with multiple Stakeholders.
Main duties & Responsibilities;
- Process bank reconciliations
- Debtor statement runs and process BPAY/CPAY
- Training admin and finance staff through in-service courses and workshops covering operations of finance and administrative systems
- Providing technical and operational support in administration and financial operational advice and support via help desk applications, phone and email
- Researching problems and finding solutions
- Reviewing of support resources and providing operational updates as required.
- Preparation of databases for new annual billing system
- Preparation of annual fee generation including existing bill items and adding new bill items in computer systems
- Providing support for applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, CDF and Google Drive.
- Assist with billing spreadsheet pro forma
- Process fee credits for scholarships and bursaries
- Process pro rata billings
Required Skills & Experience;
- Formal Accounting Qualifications; Bachelor's Degree in accounting preferred
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team
- Ideally Technology One experience
- Strong Excel knowledge (preferably advanced)
- Attention to Detail
- Extensive finance knowledge
- Experience in a high volume Service desk environment preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders across organisational boundaries
- Ability to operate in a flexible, agile and innovative work environment
- Understanding and practical experience in business administration
- Strong connection to customer service principles.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.