Finance Administrator - CBD - Permanent
|Job Title:||Finance Administrator - CBD - Permanent|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 16:26|
Calling out Finance and Administration superstars in Sydney! A client of mine in the tech space is looking for you! Based in the CBD this tech client has casual, friendly and open plan offices. Get out there and use your social skills in a role that will see you interact with all levels of the business!
This is a role that will suit an energetic go-getter, someone who is eager and motivated and someone who just loves being the glue holding the office together!
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing the accounts for the office - uploading sales to the CRM, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Dealing with payroll processing and commission payments
- Maintaining the company database and client records
- General office administration and reception
- Being the social guru! Organising morning teas, parties etc.
- New starter inductions - setting up desks, stationary, office induction etc.
- General ad hoc office duties!
This role will suit a pro-active person who loves managing a varied workload within both finance and administration.
This role will report to a Finance Manager who works remotely - so you must be autonomous and able to manage your own workload!
What you will need in order to be considered for this role?
- You will have demonstrated Accounts Support experience - AP/AR/Payroll
- You will be used to working in a small office where you can be flexible in the tasks you take on!
- Excited by the casual tech industry vibe.
- Happy dealing with administration and new starter induction.
- You will be an excellent communicator!
- An interest in organising social events will be highly regarded!
- You will have fantastic IT skills - competent with using Microsoft Office and also various CRMs and Databases.
- Eager, energetic and motivated!
Does this sound like you? Apply today if so for this exciting role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Southern Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$65000.00 per annum
Credit Officer - Permanent - Western Suburbs
Pendle Hill, New South Wales
AU$58000 - AU$62000 per annum + Super
Credit Controller - CBD - $65K
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + S+ Bonus
Senior Payroll Officer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + super
Accounts Payable Officer
Darlinghurst, New South Wales
AU$28 - AU$32 per hour + super