This world-renowned entertainment website has been established for over 15 years (being the first in its space). With 300 retail outlets and growing they are always looking to grow and are already significantly larger than its competitors.
This is a temporary opportunity for the first 3 months with potential to turn into a full-time permanent role.
- Reconciliation of various account payment transactions, against cash flows into company's bank account
- Liaising with our front-end Operations department to resolve any reconciliation items identified
- Timely and accurate preparation of reports for month end accounting processes
- Play a role in testing and implementation of new financial accounting systems
- Management of bank account balances for smooth processing of customer withdrawals and creditors
- Miscellaneous monitoring of account transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance within audit policies and framework
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to live by the company values
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, lively and energetic environment
- Excel skills (intermediate)
- Competent in processing and interpreting large amounts of information
- Competent in Accounting Standards
- Must be familiar with Australian banking payment methods (EFT, BPay, Credit Card, PayPal, POLi, etc)
- 2 + years' experience in reconciliations and general accounts
- Great Plains software experience would be advantageous
- Free breakfast daily
- Many complimentary health benefits
- Many social activities within the team
- Chill out areas
- Employee assistance programs
- Tickets to footy or other sporting events up for grabs!
To be shortlisted you will demonstrate the above experience ideally in a fast-paced retail environment, have clear and concise communication, an ability to commence immediately.
Think this is you and want to apply? Then please submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively, you can call Amanda Coad for a confidential discussion on 03 8629 1306