Finance System Anyalyst
|Job Title:||Finance System Anyalyst|
|Location:||Eveleigh, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$500 per day + super|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 09:54|
Job Title - Finance System Analyst
Location - Redfern
Salary - $400-$500 per day +Super
Duration - 4 month Contract with potential to extend
Start Date - ASAP
A well known, large national media company whom we work closely with in Eveleigh are looking to hire an experienced, technically strong Finance System Analyst to start ASAP. Located close to all public transport with a plethora of shops, cafes and bars surrounding their newly renovated offices, this is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in fantastic working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experiences System Analyst with particular experience using Oracle to work with a highly experienced team in a supportive and collaborative working environment.
This role will be responsible for extracting various data sets and creating reports as directed from the systems below (Essbase, HFM etc) in support of a Transformation initiative. The role and project has full backing with a considerable budget and there will be ongoing support throughout. You will need to be able to work autonomously and have similar experience working within transformation for large national companies.
Oracle experience is essential.
This role reports to the Business Transformation Manager and is responsible for supporting the wider Finance team.
- Commercial experience with proven ability to quickly gain an understanding of a Company with multiple businesses and divisions.
- Detail focused with willingness and desire to get to into the intricacies of a quirky chart of accounts with more than a few exceptions to the rules
- Experience in Oracle (Essbase) is essential
- Analysis of business and user needs and ability to translate requirements by designing and building reports that are accurate to provide strategic guidance and decision support
- Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and write hsGet formulas (oracle)
- Proven experience in ensuring data accuracy and integrity across the different Oracle applications and general ledger system
- Advanced excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in Technology One is preferred
- Ability to run EIE enquiries
- Ability to write XLONE reports
- Previous experience with HFM is desirable
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 82965305 if you have any questions about the position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leichhardt, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + Super
Senior Accounts Officer
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$75000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Payroll Operations Team Leader
Artarmon, New South Wales
AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super
Payroll Project Manager
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum
Glen Waverley, Victoria
AU$55000.00 - AU$60000 per annum + + super