Fundraising Program Manager/ Fundraising Manager
|Job Title:||Fundraising Program Manager/ Fundraising Manager|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum + great culture & benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:31|
One of Australia's leading health organisations based in the North Shore, is looking for a driven, passionate and resourceful professional to join their established organisation.
As a Fundraising Program Manager, you will be an integral part of this organisation, optimising the approach to incentives to ensure maximisation of entitlements. You will create a strategy and approach whilst updating and informing the business of the incentives that they are entitled to.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved in medical transformation and work for a greater cause, then this role is for you!
- Updating, educating and informing the business of the various incentives that they are entitled to and assessing whether it is viable for the business
- Tracking performance against opportunities
- Being proactive and keeping a schedule ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of the process
- Develop systems and processes to ensure that opportunities are captured and that there is visibility and accountability for delivery
- Liaising with regulatory and government agencies to ensure awareness of any new or changes to the current incentives
- Working with the various stakeholders across the business
- Presenting monthly performance to the business including monthly and quarterly reporting
- Defining scale of opportunity for incentives and the percentage achievement
- Support the tracking of incentives by providing a whole of system view of performance and consolidating the various programs each month
- Identify process changes that would improve execution
- Provide monthly update on HIC payments vs budget
- Degree in Business, Finance or Health related
- Experience in the Healthcare sector
- At least 2 years' experience in a Program Manager or Fundraising Manager role in HEALTH
- Understanding of business objectives and output
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to be patient, innovative and offer solutions to problems
- High analytical and reporting skills to identify and report on trends
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive performance for the wider team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.