Global Billing Specialist
|Job Title:||Global Billing Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super + Flex Hours + Health Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 16:39|
A Billing Specialist is required for a busy, high volume multinational company based in Sydney CBD. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, the Billing Specialist will be joining a team of 6. This is a Senior role and the sole responsibility of the APAC billing will lie with you.
You will be solely responsible for the APAC region, dealing with multi-currency accounts while working autonomously in a standalone position.
This is a permanent role and will start in January, interviews will commence before Christmas.
The company culture is fun yet professional, they offer flexible working hours along with discounted health insurance and other benefits such as work from home. The environment is hard working yet satisfying as you will be responsible for numerous clients across different countries within the APAC, working with Global Contracts with different payment terms & service level agreements. It is a role which will certainly never get boring!
- Working in a standalone capacity, but within the wider finance team.
- Adhering to the global policies and procedures as set by the company to maintain standardised billing.
- Make suggestions where possible on possible process improvements and work to implement this across the group.
- Process the contractual billings for both external customers and inter-company counterparts across the APAC region
- Ensuring complete accuracy across the cost type invoicing,
- Process Fixed Price Billings as agreed by contract.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify any items that need to be reconciled or that have not been billed.
Suitable Candidate Profile
- 8 - 10 years experience in similar role
- Billing experience within a contract based environment.
- SAP or large ERP Experience is a MUST
- Multi-currency billings experience (ideally within APAC).
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, confidently and desire to work hard in a high volume, fast paced, dynamic environment
If you have the suitable profile detailed above, please apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$40 per hour
Senior Payroll Specialist
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000.00 per annum + Excellent Working Culture
Senior Payroll Officer
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$40 - AU$43 per hour
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per hour + Super
AU$28.00 - AU$38.00 per annum + Super