Head of Operations
|Job Title:||Head of Operations|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:01|
Our client is an extremely successful E-commerce brand with a large global footprint, growing significantly and rapidly across the Australian market most recently. With operations spanning Asia-Pacific, this business was established in 2015 and continues to grow exponentially.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a highly progressive company seeking a Head of Operations to join their Australian arm and implement essential operational infrastructure to all departments.
This is an invaluable, hands-on role that will critically impact the development of the company across the Australian market, offering many opportunities and rewards in return.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Determine operating models, structures and teams to deliver for existing and new engagements
- Contribute to a healthy work culture by coaching and mentoring staff to facilitate personal and professional growth;
- Execute the business plan to deliver growing performance levels
- Make recommendations to the leadership team for changes that will significantly improve the business
- Oversea service and product enhancements to ensure a 'best in class' customer experience
- Lead the implementation and roll-out of key business practises and procedures as the business continues to grow and expand
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree level qualifications and 5 + years' experience in an operational leadership position
- Demonstrate strong organisational, analytic, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Be experienced in budget management, forecasting and reporting
- Outstanding relationship and leadership skills, with an ability to grow a business operation from the ground up
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in E-commerce, retail or FMCG or Fintech would be highly advantageous however not essential
- A passion for operations and leadership with a high level of energy and motivation
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast-moving environment with an eagerness to implement processes and procedures that may not be existing upon commencement
This role is offering competitive remuneration and bonuses in addition to an environment that will allow for consistent growth and development.
To be considered, please click ' APPLY' today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Representative
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$55000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum
Personal Assistant/Office Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Facilities and Administration Lead
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Up to AU$125000.00 per annum
Reception and Facilities Coordinator
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$25 - AU$26 per hour
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum