Our client is an extremely successful E-commerce brand with a large global footprint, growing significantly and rapidly across the Australian market most recently. With operations spanning Asia-Pacific, this business was established in 2015 and continues to grow exponentially.
This is an incredibly exciting position, to join a highly progressive business seeking a Head of Sales to join their Australian operation and explore the market for further expansion.
This is an invaluable, hands-on role that will critically impact the development of the company across the Australian market, offering many opportunities and rewards in return.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop a coherent sales strategy to achieve growth targets and market dominance
- Build deep and commercially viable partnerships with potential retailers and suppliers
- Recruit, build, develop and motivate a sales team to operate nationally across Australia
- Act as a valuable addition to the executive team, offering essential insights to the customer market and competitor activity to identify trends, risks and opportunities across the business
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree level qualifications and 5 + years' experience in a sales leadership position
- Demonstrate strong organisational, analytic, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in budget management, forecasting and reporting
- Outstanding relationship and business development skills with a demonstrable track record of delivering substantial sales growth in a short time frame
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in E-commerce, retail or FMCG would be highly advantageous however not essential
- A passion for sales and leadership with a high level of energy and motivation
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast-moving environment with an eagerness to implement processes and procedures that may not be existing upon commencement
This role is offering a salary of $110-130K + Super in addition to an environment that will allow for consistent growth and development.
To be considered, please click ' APPLY' today!