HR Administrator/ Coordinator
|Job Title:||HR Administrator/ Coordinator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:24|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this elite and established accounting firm in Melbourne's CBD.
If you have a keen interest in HR and looking at an opportunity to kick-start your career in HR, this is the opportunity for you. This supportive and welcoming team are looking for someone who is tertiary qualified and has 6-12 months as a HR administrator/ Coordinator, or office professional to join their tight knight and supportive team, where professional development is encouraged and supported. Due to an internal promotion, this rare opportunity has arisen.
- Support the entire HR team with all HR related administration including the drafting of position descriptions, letters and contracts etc.
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new staff.
- Manage and coordinate the probation process with managers and staff
- Be responsible for all HR related reporting
- Maintain accurate data in HR systems
- Taking minutes in HR meetings
- Tertiary qualified in HR, Business, Commerce of Psychology
- 6-12 months in a similar role, or corporate environment
- A team driven mindset and can do attitude
- Proficient in using all Microsoft office suite
If you are a professional, driven and have a can-do attitude looking for a long and rewarding HR career, this is an opportunity for you.
Please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1309 or apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's