|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:27|
As the HR Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the HR Director and 4 other managers in the business. The company is looking for a friendly and detail orientated individual who has a passion for people and HR.
- Support the HR management team with all HR related administration including the drafting of position descriptions, letters and contracts etc.
- End to end recruitment and on-boarding of new staff including generating employment contracts and drafting letters
- Be responsible for all HR related reporting
- Maintain accurate data in HR systems
- Taking minutes in HR meetings
- Supporting the National Training Manager with training venues and coordination of training programmes
- Tertiary qualified in HR, Business, Commerce of Psychology or experience in a similar role
- 6-12 months in a corporate environment
- A team driven mindset and can do attitude
- Proficient in using all Microsoft office suite
If you are a professional, driven and have a can-do attitude looking for a long and rewarding HR career, this is an opportunity for you.
Please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1309 or apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's