As the HR Advisor, you will provide a range of generalist HR functions for Victoria, Western Australia and South Australia. Reporting to the Chief National Human Resources Manager you will work within a friendly team of four and a company with a great culture. You will be offered a varied role with the ability to drive change in a very fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will come from a corporate environment (professional services would be highly regarded however not essential) You will be polished, articulate and have proven confidence in your ability.
- Acting as a contact for internal HR queries on a national level and maintaining employee relationships
- Facilitating the on-boarding/off-boarding and induction process of all new staff
- Managing the graduate and seasonal clerk recruitment program
- Assisting with the performance appraisals
- Assisting with HR analysis, reporting systems and process administration
- Experience in an advisor role previously, or a senior coordinator ready to step up in a corporate environment
- Tertiary educated in Human Resources
- Proven knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel (creating graphs, formulas and understanding analytics) And strong attention to detail
- Exceptional and polished communication skills and detail orientated
If you would like to learn more about this exciting role, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or apply now!