|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Wright|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 16:58|
As the HR Advisor, you will provide a range of generalist HR functions for Victoria, Western Australia and South Australia. Reporting to the Chief National Human Resources Manager you will work within a friendly team of four and a company with a great culture. You will be offered a varied role with the ability to drive change in a very fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will come from a corporate environment (professional services would be highly regarded however not essential) You will be polished, articulate and have proven confidence in your ability.
- Acting as a contact for internal HR queries on a national level and maintaining employee relationships
- Facilitating the on-boarding/off-boarding and induction process of all new staff
- Managing the graduate and seasonal clerk recruitment program
- Assisting with the performance appraisals
- Assisting with HR analysis, reporting systems and process administration
- Experience in an advisor role previously, or a senior coordinator ready to step up in a corporate environment
- Tertiary educated in Human Resources
- Proven knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel (creating graphs, formulas and understanding analytics) And strong attention to detail
- Exceptional and polished communication skills and detail orientated
If you would like to learn more about this exciting role, please contact Kathryn Wright on 03 8629 1306 or apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's