This community health organisation are looking for a HR Business Partner to provide customer focused and driven HR, industrial and employee relations advice, guidance and coaching to multiple business areas.
This role would suit a Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner who is immediately available to commence and happy to commit to a 3 month contract. This is a full time position that would suit a true HR generalist.
- Support business areas in operational HR matters
- Provide quality support, education, advice and coaching on Generalist/ER & IR advice to business leaders
- Deliver accurate interpretation and implementation of EBA's and business policy, including impacts of significant change
- Support and facilitate induction and probation process for the on boarding of new staff and the termination process as staff exit
- Ensure compliance with Fair Work, NES and other relevant legislation including EBA's & Acts
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources
- Experienced HR generalist or Advisor in an EBA environment
- Proven ability and experience in industrial relations in a unionised environment
- Available for an immediate start
If this sounds like like please apply now or call Kathryn Wright 03 8629 1306