|Job Title:||HR Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 11:04|
Our client is a large professional services company that has a global footprint and multiple Australian offices. They are seeking an engaged and enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator as an additional resource to the already well-established Talent & HR function. This company has a history of over 25 years in the market with proven success and growth in their industry.
Work for a company that has deep rooted history and values with the agility and flexibility to be welcoming and encouraging of change and adaptation.
You will be supported by a Senior HR professional and another business leader who will ensure that you get the most out of your role.
This role will have a wide variety of duties, including:
- Taking detailed job briefs from hiring managers
- Research and candidate management projects to pipeline potential talent
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Screening applicants
- Coordinating candidate interviews with hiring managers
- Processing of contracts and on-boarding documentation
- Reference Checking
- Support with coordination of graduate recruitment intakes
Generalist HR -
- Review and implementation of HR policies and procedures to meet evolving organisational needs
- Employee life cycle administration including employee engagement, recognition and reward, employee relations and performance management
- Managing Visa application processes including liaising with visa agents
- Support from an administration perspective on all HR projects that may include people & culture initiatives, remuneration & benefits and any system updates
- Aid the L&D Function on an adhoc basis which may include presentation and manual updates, business wide communication and training room set up etc.
This role will suit somebody who has strong business partnering and communication skills and enjoys variety. Each day will offer different responsibilities and learning opportunities so a 'can do' attitude is essential. You will be passionate about HR administration, processes improvement and the overall impact that HR has on a business.
Bachelor level qualifications in HR are essential and at least one-year experience in a HR Administration or Coordinator position. If you feel this role matches your expectations then please click 'APPLY' or call Fay Scott at accountability on 02 8296 5315 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's