Our client is a large construction company that has cemented their footprint in Australia over the past 10 years. They are seeking an engaged and enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator as an additional resource to their HR function. This company has a successful history in the market with proven success and growth in their industry.
As HR Coordinator, you will be joining a social and supportive office with opportunities to progress your career. Work for a company that has deep rooted history and values with the agility and flexibility to be welcoming and encouraging of change and adaptation.
This role will suit somebody who has strong business partnering and communication skills and enjoys variety. Each day will offer different responsibilities and learning opportunities so a 'can do' attitude is essential. You will be passionate about HR administration, processes improvement and the overall impact that HR has on a business.
If you are currently working as HR Coordinator and want to build upon your skills then look no further!
This role will have a wide variety of duties, including:
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Administering employee health and welfare plans
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrolments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Reconciling benefits statements
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
Bachelor level qualifications in HR are essential and at least one-year experience in a HR Administration or Coordinator position.
If you feel this role matches your experience, then please click 'APPLY' or call Praneethaa Pious at accountability on 02 8296 5311 for further information.