One of Australia's leading health organisations based in the North Shore, is looking for a driven, passionate and resourceful professional to join their established organisation.
As an Incentives Program Manager, you will be an integral part of this organisation, optimising the approach to incentives to ensure maximisation of entitlements. You will create a strategy and approach whilst updating and informing the business of the incentives that they are entitled to.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved in medical transformation and work for a greater cause, then this role is for you!
- Updating, educating and informing the business of the various incentives that they are entitled to and assessing whether it is viable for the business
- Tracking performance against opportunities
- Being proactive and keeping a schedule ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of the process
- Develop systems and processes to ensure that opportunities are captured and that there is visibility and accountability for delivery
- Liaising with regulatory and government agencies to ensure awareness of any new or changes to the current incentives
- Working with the various stakeholders across the business
- Presenting monthly performance to the business including monthly and quarterly reporting
- Defining scale of opportunity for incentives and the percentage achievement
- Support the tracking of incentives by providing a whole of system view of performance and consolidating the various programs each month
- Identify process changes that would improve execution
- Provide monthly update on HIC payments vs budget
- Degree in Business, Finance or Health related
- Experience in the Healthcare sector
- At least 2 years' experience in an Incentives Program Manager role
- Understanding of business objectives and output
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to be patient, innovative and offer solutions to problems
- High analytical and reporting skills to identify and report on trends
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive performance for the wider team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.