Are you an experienced, driven and passionate internal recruiter looking for your next challenge and opportunity to make a role your own? If so then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for!
This Legal business are experiencing excessive growth within market and are looking to aggressively growth their team over the next 18 months. After experiencing huge success across European and Asian markets, my client is now looking to substantially expand their Australian operations. Currently operating with a start up mentality within the Sydney market, this will see you adorn many hats and help to grow the office whilst helping carve out the shape of the role. To be successful within this role, you will have a minimum of twelve months experience within an agency or internal based recruitment environment. Experience recruiting into the legal sector or professional services is desired but not essential.
This permanent opportunity offers full training across the business and service portfolio whilst offering an attractive remuneration package.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Completing end to end internal recruitment
- Managing & delivering recruitment solutions for legal roles
- Creation and management of sourcing for roles
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Conducting interviews & managing candidates throughout the process
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of work
- Document creation and record management
- Onboarding of new staff - completing reference checks, etc.
- Recording data and entering date to internal systems
- Building relationships with clients and candidates
- Managing queries from both internal and external stakeholders to ensure fluidity throughout processes
- Account management
- Liaising with international teams to ensure transparency across processes and projects
To be successful within this role, you will bring:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within an agency or internal recruitment role
- Experience recruiting Legal or Professional Services
- Experience deliver high level administration
- Active interest within the Legal sector is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong output of work whilst working autonomously
- Experience using Bullhorn and Worksite, is highly advantageous
- Stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate usage across Microsoft Office
Would you like to hear more? Get in touch today for a confidential chat, call Rachel Aldridgeon 02 8296 5356 or email