Junior Client Accountant
|Job Title:||Junior Client Accountant|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Nolan|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 15:54|
Junior Client Accountant - Eastern Suburbs - Permanent - Up to $75,000 + Super
An amazing opportunity has arisen in an Accounting Firm with a large portfolio of creative clients. The company is growing in the Sydney market with an expanding portfolio of clients.
You will be reporting directly into an experienced Management Accountant & working alongside an Assistant Accountant.
This role with suit someone with excellent communication skill & someone who enjoys a client facing role. You must have an in depth understanding of the Finance Function and be able to communicate that effectively with your clients.
The Junior Commercial Accountant will be looking after all Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable for their ledger of clients and must be ready to step directly into this function.
Initially, this role will not involve Month End duties however in time; the capacity for this role to grow is available for the right person.
Day to Day Duties
- Be the Main Point of Contact for your ledger of Clients
- End to end Accounts Payable
- End to End Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Resolving Client Account Queries
- Must have Excellent Communication Skills
- End to End AP and AR experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Strong Knowledge of the Finance Function
- Strong Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
if this role sounds like you & suits where you are in your career at the moment then get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's