Key Account Executive
|Job Title:||Key Account Executive|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 20:51|
Job Title - Key Account Executive
Location - Central CBD
Salary - $60,000 - $65,000 + Super + Benefits!
Duration - Permanent
Start Date - ASAP
An exciting and rare opportunity has just become available for a highly ambitious Account Administrator to join a boutique alcoholic beverage company in Sydney's CBD. This is a crucial role within the business where you will be instrumental in supporting the Account Manager and wider Sales team.
This role would be a perfect match for someone with at least 1-2 years' experience working in Key Accounts / Customer Executive role. As the role will require significant finance administration support to the team, it is essential you are at least intermediate level on Microsoft Excel (vLookups & Pivots tables at a minimum). Experience working with accruals, journals and daily reconciliations would also be highly advantageous. Ideally you possess prior experience of managing difficult stakeholders from a large FMCG background, as maintaining effective communication with customers and internal staff to properly manage processes and queries is a crucial element to the role.
The successful candidate would be working with an industry leading Sales Director who is seeking a high performing Account Executive with a first class attitude to join their experienced and achieving team. As they continue to expand, numerous career opportunities will arise for the motivated and driven members of the team.
- Financial administration of claims processing and daily reconciliations
- Calculating and submitting monthly trade spend accruals for national and state key account customers
- Daily invoice processing
- Establish and maintain internal communications
- Managing large multinational FMCG Accounts
- Maintain records of trade spend transactions for internal and external audit purposes
- Reviewing trade spent results in monthly P&Ls and identifying any variance vs plan with key stakeholders
- Providing data analysis and support to wider sales team
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to provide commercial analytical support
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vLookup is essential)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience working on large accounts within FMCG dealing with external stakeholders would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience working towards strict deadlines
- Strong customer service background
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to accurately prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Strong numerical skills and experience working with large volumes of data
- Ideally degree qualified in Finance/Accounting or similar
- Passionate about the Alcoholic beverage industry
- Work in a collaborative working environment
Work in the heart of Surry Hills with an inclusive, expanding company and an experienced team. Numerous benefits on offer with a real chance of career progression for motivated, highly adaptable candidates. You will not just be a number but have a real chance to be part of a business with a truly collaborative culture, where hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility via email on if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's