|Job Title:||Kronos Specialist|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:57|
A leading Private Heralthcare business based in the heart of North Sydney.
The role is to sit as a conduit between the payroll,technology & finance functions of the business.
Key deliverables will include:
- Documentation of Business Requirements around T & A system
- Responsible for all backend technical builds within the system
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure controls that underscore risk mitigation & compliance are in place
- Liase with the payroll team to manage the transfer of data
- Management of Data Integrity & Migration
- Be liaison between vendor and business to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Support Kronos project lead
- Building test cases for the wider kronos team and payroll testing
- Liaise with wider divisions of the business to ensure expectations are managed
- management of licesnes and standards within the system
- Manage all technical inqueries
- Assist with follow up training
- Drive system improvements
You must have exposure to an end to end implementation of a Time & Attendance system - specifically on Kronos. Your first class technical & analytical skills, will be coupled with exceptional of Australian payroll & legislation.
This organisation is attractive to a senior systems professional, someone who has a strong desire to work inhouse for a rigorously progressive & innovative business leader. They are constantly sourcing & implementing first class technology in drive high standards of efficiency and customer service.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Jonathan Baeten at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's