|Job Title:||Kronos Specialist|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:57|
A leading Private Heralthcare business based in the heart of North Sydney.
The role is to sit as a conduit between the payroll,technology & finance functions of the business.
Key deliverables will include:
- Documentation of Business Requirements around T & A system
- Responsible for all backend technical builds within the system
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure controls that underscore risk mitigation & compliance are in place
- Liase with the payroll team to manage the transfer of data
- Management of Data Integrity & Migration
- Be liaison between vendor and business to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Support Kronos project lead
- Building test cases for the wider kronos team and payroll testing
- Liaise with wider divisions of the business to ensure expectations are managed
- management of licesnes and standards within the system
- Manage all technical inqueries
- Assist with follow up training
- Drive system improvements
You must have exposure to an end to end implementation of a Time & Attendance system - specifically on Kronos. Your first class technical & analytical skills, will be coupled with exceptional of Australian payroll & legislation.
This organisation is attractive to a senior systems professional, someone who has a strong desire to work inhouse for a rigorously progressive & innovative business leader. They are constantly sourcing & implementing first class technology in drive high standards of efficiency and customer service.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Jonathan Baeten at AccountAbility