This global manufacturing business are recruiting for an agile and versatile Service and Logistics Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, located in St Leonards, with parking onsite available.
This opportunity will see your Manage the service department, logistics and purchasing, facilities and warehouse. To be successful in your application you will be a switched on, engaging, versatile and diverse professional who has previous experience within people management.
- Lead and mentoring of direct reports
- Management of stock levels and ordering
- Detailed reporting across different verticals
- Acting as a point of contact for service escalations
- Monthly ordering
- Liaising with Customs as required
- Facilities management within Office and warehouse
- Attending senior leadership meetings
- Administrative duties
- Adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role
- Prior people management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate working knowledge across the Microsoft suite
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability to manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- An ability to roll up sleeves and hit the ground running.
If the above sounds like you, hit 'apply now' or contact Rachel Aldridge on