|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Fay Scott|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 13:06|
Our client is an extremely successful E-commerce brand with a large global footprint, growing significantly and rapidly across the Australian market most recently. With operations spanning Asia-Pacific, this business was established in 2015 and continues to grow exponentially.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a highly progressive company seeking a Marketing Director to join their Australian arm and create and implement out of the box ideas to close deals and drive brand awareness.
This is an invaluable, hands-on role that will critically impact the development of the company across the Australian market, offering many opportunities and rewards in return.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop strategy and plans to drive business growth from the ground up and maximise profitability.
- Build and cultivate an A grade team to drive growth, productivity and retention.
- Generate market intelligence across all channels to build on reporting and analytics.
- Engage with external partners to create solutions to expand on user growth and engagement.
- Creation and implementation of strategy.
- Planning and organisation across all sales and marketing campaigns for the AU region.
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree level qualifications and 5 + years' experience in an Marketing leadership role
- Be an innovative and solutions driven professional who can cultivate new ways of engagement with audiences
- Undeterred by new and innovative methods of engagement
- An independent leader with an ability to take on responsibility for new creativity's
- Exceptional communications skills and able to operate on a global level
- Experience in E-commerce, retail or Fashion would be highly advantageous however not essential
- A passion for Marketing and leadership with a high level of energy and motivation
This role is offering competitive remuneration and bonuses in addition to an environment that will allow for consistent growth and development.
To be considered, please click ' APPLY' today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's