Master Data Team lead
|Job Title:||Master Data Team lead|
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Baeten|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 17:19|
A leading Healthcare provider is looking to add to their team due to internal growth.
- Lead the team supporting the master-data and quality assurance function and ensure that meets its service delivery obligations whilst maintaining quality levels.
- Work with the AR process leads to enhance quality and compliance in the AR function
- Support optimisation strategy for the Transactional Finance/AR functions to ensure ongoing improvements in cost and efficiency.
- Support the PHC Finance Transformation Team/Program of Work to deliver multiple complex projects across end to end Finance processes.
- Support the governance framework/process for AR involving PHC stakeholders to ensure ongoing value is delivered
- Manage the AR Billing Team to ensure seamless delivery of AR transactional support services to the business stakeholders.
- Enforce policies and procedures of the PHC organization.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of AR activities.
- Support the establishment of performance metrics for activities relating to the new AR function and demonstrate improvement over time.
- Drive an employee management strategy to ensure a highly engaged workforce.
- Lead, influence and positively engage with decision makers.
- Engage with Stakeholders to ensure joint delivery of improvement outcomes.
- Serve as a close and trusted counsel to the PHC customer group, providing both strategic advice and direct support on AR matters, as well as informing senior management on emerging issues and developments.
- Establish credibility throughout the organisation and as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Experience in management of master-data and compliance functions preferably in AR
- Knowledge of detailed PHC/Industry best practice AR processes.
- People leadership and maintaining an engaged team during a high level of change.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; well-developed communication skills, a commercial outlook and a mature and engaging interpersonal manner.
- Formal qualifications in project management and process improvement highly regarded but not essential.
- At least 5 years' experience in AR/Finance roles with at least 2 years in Leadership.
- Demonstrable experience in building high performing teams with improvements in customer and employee experience in a high volume fast paced services environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's