Medical Kit Assembler
|Job Title:||Medical Kit Assembler|
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:23|
One of Australia's leading medical organisations, based in St Leonards is looking for a high performing, passionate and detail orientated Medical Kit Assembler to join their fast paced and growing team. This organisation endeavours for excellence in its order processing team.
As a Medical Kit Assembler, you will be an exceptionally important part of the team within this growing organisation. The medical kits contain the equipment that medical professionals use to successful complete surgeries and as a result, improve patient lives.
If you are looking to join a business that will give you autonomy in your role, whilst allowing you to develop your skills, be involved in medical technologies and work for a greater cause, then please get in touch today!
Your duties will include:
- Accurately and efficiently picking, packing and dispatching loan kits
- Ensuring that the kits are delivered on time with all parts included
- Making sure that the records are kept accurately in the system of any dispatches or returns
- Conducting quality checks on any returned kits
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required
In order to be successful in the role of CSR you will have/be:
- Proven track record of over achievement in any task, sport, job that you take on
- High performance and excellent attention to detail
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and problem solve issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a close knit team
- Be able to work under pressure in tight deadlines
If the above sounds like you then I want to hear from you today! Please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.