Join a committed membership organisation that works to educate, coach and inspire their senior executive members to further success. This role will suit somebody who is passionate about event management, customer service, communications and account management. This role will offer you endless education opportunities, an opportunity to drive your career in communications and event management. This is a great opportunity to develop an extensive network of Senior Executives in the Sydney market.
A pivotal role for this organisation, you will be expected to:
- Manage membership recruitment, retention, development and engagement
- Drive new members through new member nomination process
- Keep in regular communication with existing members to offer services such as learning and development, events, networking opportunities etc.
- Analysis and reporting
- Continuous improvement of member service, on-boarding and engagement processes
- Event management
- Drive a friendly, fun and focused environment for both employees and members
- Coach and drive the performance of one direct report
To be successful in this role you will have:
Relevant experience in another member related role. Confidence and communication skills to support and drive high level engagement of members. High analytic and project management skills. Event management & customer service experience.
If the above sounds like you then get in touch today by clicking 'APPLY' or contacting Fay Scott at AccountAbility on 02 8296 5315