An exciting opportunity has arisen with a member based organisation in the CBD! This role will be the first point of contact for the organisation's members, both new and existing. You'll be working for a good cause, supporting Australia's regional people.
This role will be heavily base don the phone, so you must not be afraid to speak to people of all generations and backgrounds on the phone about the business and promote the organisation while assisting members in sign-up and renewal.
Culture: This is a small, prestigious organisation in the CBD where you will work in close contact with high profile members of the organisation with a hands-on and fun team! Plenty of staff events.
- Updating and maintenance of the membership database.
- Liaising with colleagues and members all around Australia
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls and following up with lapsed members.
- General administration - reporting, drafting bulletins etc.
The successful candidate?
- You will be an enthusiastic, bright person who has a positive and engaging phone manner.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in either a Sales, Customer Service or Call Centre Environment.
- You will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be comfortable working in a small, tight-knit environment where it's all hand on deck at times!
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!