This longstanding Not for Profit Organisation are sourcing for an Office Coordinator to join their team initially as a temporary resource with a view to go permanent. This role with see you drive, and project manage change during the coming months. This organisation strives to deliver outstanding Customer Service to members and this role will be changeable and offer variety.
This role with initially based in the CBD but will be relocating to Chatswood in September and you will be a vital resource during this time in driving the relocation of the office and team.
This is a part time role working 9am - 2pm, 4 days a week.
Salary with be $55-60K + Super, paid on a ProRata basis
- Project and change management
- Management and coordination of the front of house
- Receive paperwork/parcels from couriers and hand to relevant staff
- Sort and distribute mail
- Ensure kitchen and bathrooms are stocked with essentials etc.
- General filing
- Set up and coordination of meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Meet and greet clients
- Data entry
- Manage the day-today running of the wider office including coordination of IT operations where required and procedures
- Arrange meetings, manage meeting rooms, conferences and appointments
- Assist with organising events internally and externally
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level administrative skills
- High level of presentation skills both verbally and written
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies; testing is required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics highly desired but not essential
- Experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent time-management and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work well alongside people of all levels in your team
This is a marvellous opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual, apply now to start in this amazing role.
For more information on this role, please hit Apply now or contact Rachel at