This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work and grow within this superb company, initially a 6 month contract this opportunity has the chance to become an integral permanent resource within the company with opportunities to grow and develop. The business delivers superior results for clients and the strong brand continues to grow in market. This opportunity will suit you perfectly if you are proactive, energetic and keen to hit the ground running in your next role.
If you want to work in a fast paced, friendly and social environment, working on projects and collaborating with your team, then this role is for you!
- Coordination of daily running of the office
- Office maintenance including mailing, couriers, shipping, equipment, ordering supplies etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of systems, procedures and policies.
- Prepare and coordinate with projects
- Provide administration support
- Assist with coordination events both internally and externally
- Creating a positive culture and work environment across the Office Support function and broader team
- Monthly reporting
- Reception relief as required
- Provide administrative support to directors and team including research, sourcing supplies and reference materials
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administrative skills
- Experience using SAAS and CRM platforms
- Clearly demonstrated capability and exposure of managing a team of direct reports
- Immaculate presentation skills both personally and communicatively
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies; testing is required
- Experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services industry experience is highly advantageous
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate individual who takes initiative and demonstrates a passion to succeed.
- You will have excellent time-management and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work well alongside people of all levels in your team
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Rachel Aldridge at