|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000.00 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Praneethaa Pious|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 11:51|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work and grow in a market leading, creative Health Agency based on North Sydney.
This is a newly created role that offers changeability and variety whilst allowing you to make it your own. This opportunity will suit you perfectly if you are proactive, show initiative, energetic and keen to hit the ground running in your next role.
If you want to work in a fast paced and high performing environment, working on projects whilst collaborating with your team, then this role is for you!
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors
- Office maintenance including mailing, couriers, shipping, equipment, ordering supplies etc.
- Manage the day-today running of the wider office including coordination of IT operations and procedures
- Prepare and implement time schedules for projects
- Manage meeting rooms, conferences and appointments
- Assist with organising events for clients and staff
- Prepare cost estimates, monthly invoices for clients and create financial reports
- Provide administrative support to directors and team including research, sourcing supplies and reference materials
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administrative skills
- Immaculate presentation skills both personally and communicatively
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies; testing is required
- Experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services industry experience is highly advantageous
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate individual who takes initiative and demonstrates a passion for creativity
- You will have excellent time-management and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work well alongside people of all levels in your team
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.