|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 13:39|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work and grow within this superb company. The business delivers superior results for clients and the strong brand continues to grow in market. This opportunity will suit you perfectly if you are proactive, energetic and keen to hit the ground running in your next role.
If you want to work in a fast paced, friendly and social environment, working on projects and collaborating with your team, then this role is for you!
- Coordination of office and a team of direct reports
- Office maintenance including mailing, couriers, shipping, equipment, ordering supplies etc.
- Manage the day-today running of the wider office including coordination of IT operations and procedures
- Prepare and coordinate with projects
- Provide administration support to senior managers
- Assist with coordination events both internally and externally
- Assist with recruitment and selection of new team members
- Provide administrative support to directors and team including research, sourcing supplies and reference materials
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administrative skills
- Clearly demonstrated capability and exposure of managing a team of direct reports
- Immaculate presentation skills both personally and communicatively
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies; testing is required
- Experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services industry experience is highly advantageous
- You must be a self-starting, motivated and passionate individual who takes initiative and demonstrates a passion to succeed.
- You will have excellent time-management and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work well alongside people of all levels in your team
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Rachel Aldridge at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's