Order Processing and Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Order Processing and Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsay Samuels|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 12:47|
Our client is a global manufacturing and distributor, located in Sydney's north. This company endeavours for excellence in its customer service and order processing.
Seeking an experienced Sales Administrator and Customer Service representative to join their team. This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate. You will assist with the order processing as they come in from clients and sales representatives as well as interacting with clients answering questions and queries.
- Processing orders and quotes
- Issuing invoices
- Liaise with other team members and warehouse staff
- Deliver strong customer service across both telephone and email
- Capturing data within SAP
- Support territory manager where applicable
- Work within a deadline driven environment
- Adhoc admin duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar
- Strong delivery of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge across Microsoft office suite
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Outstanding time management
Please note all candidates must have full working rights within Australia.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Lyndsay Samuels at AccountAbility on (02) 9633-7306.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's