Ordering and Logistics Coordinator
|Job Title:||Ordering and Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to AU$30 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 14:54|
Our client located in Mulgrave within the Automotive industry is looking for a temporary Ordering and Logistics Coordinator to join the team on a 3-6 months contract.
Working within a small team, this role will demand high attention to detail, organisational skills and the basic understanding of ordering and logistics in any industry.
- Ordering products based on very detailed specifications
- Ordering volume products
- High level data entry (can sometime be repetitive)
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders, arranging supply and delivery dates
- Ad-hoc administration
- Will have previous experience in ordering and logistics in any industry
- Previous experience in a high-volume administration role
- Have high level administration skills
- Have high customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously when required
- Mulgrave Location
- Parking available - this is hard to reach on public transport
- $30/hour + super
- Holidays over Christmas / New Years break
This role could go from 3 through to 6 months, however, will not result in a permanent position. Working holiday visa candidates are welcome to apply. All interested candidates need to be able to commute to Mulgrave (limited public transport options).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's