Our client is located in Kew and is looking for an Outbound Customer Service Representative. Following on a longlist of warm leads from previous sales, this role will be suitable for someone who thrives off working towards targets within a sales environment.
The right candidate will have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality and be a team player. With proven success in a sales role, we are looking for someone who will able to hit the ground running. An immediate start is preferred, but for the right candidate the client is willing to wait for a notice period.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Sourcing new business opportunities from a longlist of warm leads
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Customer relationship management
- High volume outbound calls
- Liaise with internal teams to create and follow up on leads
- Delivering against business targets and deadlines
- Positive influencing and negotiating with businesses to ensure client outcomes
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in sales or account management
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Strong business development skills
- An excellent phone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
The client is offering:
- Full time permanent role
- Immediate start
- Kew Location
- Competitive renumeration of $60,000-$68,000 + super and quarterly bonuses
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.