Our client is located in Kew and is looking for an Outbound Customer Service Representative. Following a longlist of warm leads from previous sales, this role will be suitable for someone who thrives off working towards targets within a sales environment.
The right candidate will have a bubbly, enthusiastic personality and be a team player. With proven success in a sales role, this candidate will able to hit the ground running. An immediate start is preferred, but for the right candidate the client is willing to wait for a notice period.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Sourcing new business opportunities from a longlist of warm leads
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Customer relationship management
- High volume outbound calls
- Liaise with internal teams to create and follow up on leads
- Delivering against business targets and deadlines
- Positive influencing and negotiating with businesses to ensure client outcomes
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in sales or account management
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- Strong business development skills
- An excellent phone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
The client is offering:
- Full time permanent role
- Immediate start
- Kew Location
- Competitive renumeration of $65,000-$70,000 + super and quarterly bonuses
Please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.