Outbound Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Outbound Sales Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$48000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Aldridge|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 11:40|
My client is experiencing ongoing and consistent growth year on year and are looking for passionate and driven Sales professionals to join the team. If you love to influence and educate clients whilst chasing the thrill of closing every deal, then this is the perfect role for you!
This face paced and evolutionary business takes pride in growing each member of the team whilst helping to cultivate your professional growth and business acumen.
To be successful within this role you will be adaptable, have previous experience within a similar role, be highly driven, Experience managing clients expectations and deliver results.
Answer these 3 questions:
Do you love sales and converting warm leads to $?
Are you able to build rapport with ease and close sales efficiently?
Are you motivated by $$ and looking to growth you career quickly?
Your duties will include:
- Cultivation of B2C sales enquires
- Conversion of warm leads through prospecting and guiding clients
- Up and cross sell of products
- Delivering exceptional customer experience whilst offering expert advice on products available
- Negotiate solutions and manage expectations of each client
- Actively participate in ongoing training
- Support and partner with the wider business to ensure holistic view of the business
- Meet and exceed KPi's in place
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a related role
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to Sales
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of administrative skills including advanced level Microsoft Office
AccountAbility have a fantastic, fast growing Business Support and Sales division specialising in Temporary and Permanent solutions within the Sydney market.
Contact Rachel Aldridge
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's