P&C Business Partner
|Job Title:||P&C Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Lucy McDonald|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 18:30|
Our client in the Government Sector is searching for a People and Culture Business Partner to join this close-knit P&C team. Providing generalist HR support, the right candidate will have experience to hit the ground running and not be afraid to take on any additional tasks as required. Working in a small office of 100, the business partner role will consist of anything from the employee life cycle through to recruitment and performance management.
- Consulting with management and senior leadership, providing HR guidance and advice when appropriate. Maintaining these relationships and providing support when needed.
- Develop policies, procedures and guidelines to support P&C related practices
- Identifying and facilitating training needs and individual executive coaching needs
- Managing and resolving employee relations issues
- Provide advice and coaching on all facets of HR including, performance management, staff matters, remuneration and benefits, employee relations and recruitment.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, including
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
The right candidate:
- 3+ years Business Partnering experience including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employment relations.
- A passion for people
- Extensive experience in creating and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
The finer details:
- CBD location, close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- 12-14 month contract, with a possibility to go permanent
- Small close-knit team with a great culture
- Immediate start available - can wait for a notice period for the right candidate
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or call Lucy McDonald on 03 8629 1004 for a confidential discussion today.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Outbound Customer Service
Yarra Glen, Victoria
AU$60000 - AU$68000.00 per annum + + Super
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$50000 - AU$550000.00 per annum
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + + Super