|Job Title:||PA/Office Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kirstie O'Neill|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 15:24|
The role will initially be based in the CBD and then move to the North Shore in September in a brand-new office space. The business has a mission to deliver excellent customer service to their members and drive performance across all levels of their services. This is an exciting role that will make every day changeable and offer variety. This role will not only support the CEO but also act as the central communicator for the wider office.
This opportunity will suit you perfectly if you are proactive, energetic and keen to hit the ground running in your next role.
If you want to work in a close-knit environment, working on projects and collaborating with your team, then this role is for you!
- Diary and travel management to CEO, including being the go-to person for all correspondence with travel providers
- Draft and type letters on behalf of CEO as required
- Supporting on all administrative projects that will require advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office suite
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors
- Office maintenance including mailing, couriers, shipping, equipment, ordering supplies etc.
- Manage the day-today running of the wider office including coordination of IT operations where required and procedures
- Arrange meetings, manage meeting rooms, conferences and appointments
- Assist with organising events internally and externally
- All other adhoc duties that may arise whilst supporting the business
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level administrative skills
- High level of presentation skills both verbally and written
- Advanced level Microsoft Office suite competencies; testing is required
- Experience with Miscrosoft Dynamics highly desired but not essential
- Experience providing executive support in a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent time-management and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work well alongside people of all levels in your team
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today by clicking on the 'APPLY' button or by contacting Kirstie O'Neill at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5313.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's