A brand new role has arisen in the Sydney CBD with a high profile Investment business. You'll be working in amazing offices with all modes of public transport available to you. This business is at the top of their game and committed to supporting both their staff and their community through a range of charitable initiatives. You'll be proud of where you work.
This role is a permanent, part-time position for 3 days per week and will require someone who can commit to that. You will report into a Payroll Manager as the only Payroll Officer in the team.
Salary: Up to $80,000 + Super pro-rata.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Processing the payroll for circa 500 employees nationally
- Processing new starter & terminations.
- Payroll reporting
- Dealing with Centrelink, workers comp, parental leave etc.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service to employees and their queries.
- Assisting with system updates and any changes in technology.
What skills will you need to be considered:
- Demonstrated experience in a Payroll position
- Experience using Chris21 will be highly advantageous
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Awards and payroll legislation
- The ability to work autonomously and without supervision
- Fantastic communication skills for this professional environment.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today to be considered?