Part Time Senior Bookkeeper
|Job Title:||Part Time Senior Bookkeeper|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||2 Days per week|
|Contact Name:||Janessa Smit|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 15:46|
My client is an executive search firm based in central Melbourne, they have been established for over 20 years and have a strong network of national and international clients. They are seeking a senior bookkeeper to help from A-Z in the transactional accounting space.
Reporting into the owner of the business, the successful person will:
- Ensure all processes relating to accounts receivable and revenue collection including preparing, printing and posting invoices, following up on outstanding invoices are completed in the required time frame
- Monthly reports, Rebate reports, Aged Debtor Reports
- Perform transaction processing related to accounts receivable payments, revenue collection and bank deposits
- Process accounts payable invoices and expense claims for payment by matching and verifying with purchase orders, requisitions, vendor statements and receipts
- Ensure accounts payable invoices and expense claims are accurate, properly coded and authorized for payment.
- complete Australian payroll and support the Singapore based accountant
- Liaise with external stakeholders at a leading financial institute daily in preparation of BAS and other standard Aust tax payments
- General customer service enquiries via phone and email
- Experience with Xero and CRM systems preferred
- Melbourne CBD location
- 2 days a week - Up to 15 hours
- $30 - $40 + Super an hour, open to negotiation for the right candidate
- November 5th start date preferred but flexible
- Closed for 2 weeks over Christmas so you can still book that holiday.
Please call Janessa Smit on 03 8629 1046 if you would like to have a confidential chat, I encourage anyone with the relevant experience and availability of 2 days a week to reach out and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's