Job Title - Payroll Administrator - Immediate Start
Location - Redfern
Salary - $28-$32ph + Super
Duration - 6 month contract
Start Date - ASAP
A well known, large national company whom we work closely with in Eveleigh are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator on a 6 month contract to start as soon as possible. Located close to all public transport with a plethora of shops, cafes and bars surrounding their newly renovated offices, this is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team in fantastic working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Junior Payroll Officer or a switched on high volume Administration professional with exceptional communication skills and a strong appetite to learn quickly.
This role reports to the Payroll Manager and is responsible for supporting the wider payroll team.
Your role will see you do the following;
- Process new employees and salary changes
- Process/input all time sheets and appropriate invoices
- Assist other payroll team when required
- Electronic filing and archiving of documents as required
- Other duties as reasonably directed
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Payroll experience OR AP/general accounts experience
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Computer skills to an intermediate level including Microsoft Word, Excel and email (Outlook or Outlook Express)
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 82965305 if you have any questions about the position.