- $35 per hour + Super
- Walking distance from the Train Station
- Temp to Perm Opportunity looking for immediate starts
Using SAP to run your own payroll end to end of approximately 300 staff members whilst working within a supportive team environment.
The change to work with one of Australia's largest food distributor with a national presence and widely known brand. Excellent exposure and working environment.
Great working culture and atmosphere in the office, reporting to a highly experienced Payroll Manager who can provide fantastic guidance and support.
- Processing end to end payroll
- Calculating terminations. remuneration and benefits, reconcile payroll tax, superannuation, holiday
- Respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Payroll experience is vital
- SAP experience is also highly desired
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.