- Payroll Remediation project, whilst identifying and implementing process improvements
- $60-$70 per hour + Super (DOE) & WFH flexibility (3-6 Month Contract)
- Based in the Lower North Shore, next to Train Station
You will manage a Remediation project end to end, whilst reviewing all existing payroll processes and developing/ implementing a new best practice!
Fast Growing national organisation who are one of Australia's market leaders are looking for a Payroll Consultant with a strong project background who can work through a remediation project, whilst identifying and implementing process improvements. Fantastic supportive culture in a dynamic working environment, looking to add a highly experienced project Consultant to their Payroll Team.
- Thorough process mapping and reviewing the full payroll process
- Strong focus on a remediation projects
- High volume reconciliations
- Improving the current processes, and implementing a new best practice
- Rolling out new practices across the business including training and supporting internal stakeholders, development and guidance
- Extensive Payroll experience with end to end management
- Project experience with process mapping, process improvements and ideally remediation work
- Awareness of interpreting multiple EBAs and Awards
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills, and ability to lead and make change happen
If you have the skills above then please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.