Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot
|Job Title:||Payroll Customer Service Officer - Permanent - Mascot|
|Location:||Mascot, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Discretionary Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 15:06|
Are you a future payroll star who wants to join an international business? looking for best in class training and developed? This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment.
The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will work in a busy environment and you will receive loads of training, support and career progression if you want it! If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you! Think Friday drinks, bonuses, career enchantment, training and a great social culture.
This is a forward thinking, modern business with awesome technology and new ideas.
- Dealing with high volume payroll queries
- Setting up new employees
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp.
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Plenty of perks
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing Training provided
- Standard business hours - no late nights!
- Up to $72,000 package (inclusive of super)
- Close to public transport
Who will you be?
- You will be a Payroll Officer with 1 -2 year's experience in a busy role (does not need to be end to end)
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- You will need to have a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using Excel.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's