Are you a future payroll star who wants to join an international business? looking for best in class training and developed? This position is an excellent opportunity in a fun, yet corporate environment.
The team are supportive, friendly and excellent at their jobs. You will work in a busy environment and you will receive loads of training, support and career progression if you want it! If you're looking for a supportive, stable team to be part of, this could be the one for you! Think Friday drinks, bonuses, career enchantment, training and a great social culture.
This is a forward thinking, modern business with awesome technology and new ideas.
- Dealing with high volume payroll queries
- Setting up new employees
- Working in a team and helping your colleagues as they will do for you!
- Processing super, tax and workers comp.
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service!
- Plenty of perks
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing Training provided
- Standard business hours - no late nights!
- Up to $72,000 package (inclusive of super)
- Close to public transport
Who will you be?
- You will be a Payroll Officer with 1 -2 year's experience in a busy role (does not need to be end to end)
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and query resolution.
- Someone who is looking to take on responsibility
- Someone who enjoys a fun, sociable environment
- You will need to have a good grasp of the technical side of payroll including using Excel.
Want to take the best step for you and your career? Don't hesitate and apply today!