Payroll Manager - CBD - Up to $100,000 + Super
|Job Title:||Payroll Manager - CBD - Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 17:03|
Urgent role which is actively being recruited! This client of mine is a global leader in their field and in the many years I have been dealing with them, have grown in market share and employees! You will be a technical payroll whizz looking to join a dynamic organisation that will take your career places!
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
Please note only those who are immediately available or on very short notice periods will be considered for this particular role.
Title: Payroll Manager
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Bonus + Benefits.
Role: This is a global payroll position, where you will be managing the payroll for various countries around the world in an end to end capacity. You will be looking after the accurate and timely processing of year-end compliance, month-end reporting, benefits, superannuation and other ad hoc tasks.
This role is perfect for someone who is technically very talented and perhaps even a Payroll Accountant. You will have a direct report overseas who will assist with the processing. In the past I have seen people really accelerate their careers with this company. You will be working with a dedicated and passionate finance & HR team.
- International payroll of 600 staff.
- Dealing with international pension and share schemes.
- Month end reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Commission payments
- Tax compliance
- Managing leave, workers comp etc.
- other ad hoc tasks.
- You will have demonstrated experience in a senior, manager or standalone capacity within payroll.
- You will ideally have experience running payroll for various countries in APAC, EMEA and the US,
- You will have experience with commission and benefits calculations.
- You will have general accounting knowledge for the payroll reconciliations.
- You will have excellent customer service skills along with a patient approach.
Do not hesitate and apply today if interested! This role is URGENT!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + Super
Leichhardt, New South Wales
AU$30 - AU$35 per hour + Super
Chatswood, New South Wales
AU$60000.00 - AU$65000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Officer
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum