Job Title - Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Officer
Salary - $40 - $50ph + Super
Location - North Shore
Duration - Initial 1 month Contract
Start Date - ASAP
I am recruiting a Payroll Manager for a client of mine in the North Shore area. This is an initial 1 month contract role working in finance team and you will solely be responsible for the Payroll. My client is seeking a permanent candidate for this role so there is the potential to secure the permanent role if you perform well.
I am looking to speak to people who have experience either;
-managing a small Payroll team
-Strong Standalone Payroll experience
-Experience, confident Senior Payroll Officer looking to make the step up
Benefits to this role: Very reasonable working hours, autonomy, staff perks and an interesting work environment.
Must be available immediately or short notice!
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- End to end Payroll Management for 200-300 staff
- Processing salary sacrifice payments and reconciliations
- Super, Payroll tax and PAYG payments
- Responding to payroll queries in a friendly and timely manner
- FBT Returns
- Workers Compensations processing
- Maintaining leave data
- Processing complex awards
The suitable candidate will have:
- Proven experience in the above tasks
- Ideally experience in a standalone role
- Experience using ADP Payforce will be highly regarded
- Intermediate Excel skills
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.