Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Officer
|Job Title:||Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$45 - AU$55 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ben Knight|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 16:32|
Position - Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Officer
Location - CBD Fringe
Salary - $45 - $55ph + Super
Duration - 2 month contract
Hours - Full or Part Time Considered
Start Date - Essential
I am currently working on a 2 month contract role with a fantastic retail business located just outside the CBD who are seeking a Payroll Manager/ Senior Payroll Officer to manage the Payroll for around 2 months on a contract basis.
For this role, you will be confident in your ability to run a Payroll independently and interpret awards. In return, you will be working in a mature, autonomous working environment and have a considerable degree of flexibility.
Although full time is preferred, my client will consider candidates who are seeking part time or flexible hours.
Below is a summary of responsibilities for this role:
- Process end to end fortnightly and Monthly payroll using Keypay
- Data entry for new starters, employee changes and terminations
- Assist with on boarding of new practices
- Retail Award interpretation
- Assist with EOM reporting
- Run adhoc reports
- Answer payroll queries
- Assist the HR team as required
- Keypay experience is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of the Retail award (highly regarded)
- Has worked at a Senior Payroll level
Please don't hesitate to call Ben Knight at AccountAbility on 8296 5305 if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position further, or apply now for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's