Payroll Officer - $84K Package
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - $84K Package|
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$84000 per annum + Attractive Package|
|Contact Name:||Yseult dEstelle Roe|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 17:59|
I am currently recruiting for one of the most recongnisable companies in the FMCG sector. What that means is that you will be able to work for a well-known brand that will not only enhance your resume but also offer you a great work life balance.
If you were to be successful in landing this role, the opportunities that arise after are countless. Located right near Chatswood train station, a variety of restaurants, shops, and cafes are all just a short walk away!
This role would be suitable for someone who has previous experience in the retail/manufacturing/consumer goods industry.
Salary: $84,000 Package
This role will involve:
- Ensure allocated Payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manager, ensuring compliance with the relevant Payroll Processing Schedule and Task List.
- Maintaining the Payroll Scheduling database to reflect the current status and progress of each Payroll Cycle/Pay Point.
- Maintaining Public Holiday Entitlements, Kronos Reconciliation and publish Payroll Reports.
- Preparation of Manual Payments, Terminations, Redundancies & Bulk Back pays.
- Enquires and requests from all employees are actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining data integrity and compliance to industrial instruments (e.g. EBA/CWA/Modern Award).
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a large and complex payroll environment
- Proven ability to deliver an end to end Payroll process.
- Sound tax and payroll legislative knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical skills along with strong Excel skills.
- Ensuring activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner and have the ability to navigate conflicting deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Please apply today or give Sabrina Bare at AccountAbility a call on 8296 5314 if you have any questions!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's