|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$30 - AU$35 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Dowds|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 16:43|
A international business services leader with a global presence and significant market share in Australia. The business has a strong focus on innovation & education in terms of its international workforce.
- Payroll Processing
- Maintenance & Validation of Master Data
- Starters & Terminations
- Employees Queries
- Processing On Calls allowances, Overtime payments, Casual employees timesheets in system
- Processing backpays, offcycle payments
- Preparing advance leave report and processing payments accordingly
- Importing all leave for processing payroll and reconciliation of the same
- Processing Travel Ticket loans for Interstate employees
- Updating New Total Remuneration Benefits for employees in system, calculations of Superannuation, Leave Loading etc
The position is being recruited on a contract basis for a period of 3- 6 months.
You will have demonstrable payroll experience from a high volume, transactional environment. Exceptional communication & customer service is also required.
Work with a knowledgable & supportive Payroll Manager, in a company that offers exceptional personal development.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's