A international business services leader with a global presence and significant market share in Australia. The business has a strong focus on innovation & education in terms of its international workforce.
- Payroll Processing
- Maintenance & Validation of Master Data
- Starters & Terminations
- Employees Queries
- Processing On Calls allowances, Overtime payments, Casual employees timesheets in system
- Processing backpays, offcycle payments
- Preparing advance leave report and processing payments accordingly
- Importing all leave for processing payroll and reconciliation of the same
- Processing Travel Ticket loans for Interstate employees
- Updating New Total Remuneration Benefits for employees in system, calculations of Superannuation, Leave Loading etc
The position is being recruited on a contract basis for a period of 3- 6 months.
You will have demonstrable payroll experience from a high volume, transactional environment. Exceptional communication & customer service is also required.
Work with a knowledgable & supportive Payroll Manager, in a company that offers exceptional personal development.
To apply please click APPLY now to send your resume through to Michael Dowds at AccountAbility