|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gina Morley|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 10:47|
- $40 per hour + Super
- Walking distance from North Sydney Train Station
- Temp to Perm Opportunity looking for immediate starts
Use Chris 21 to run your own payroll end to end of approximately 300 staff members whilst working within a supportive team environment.
Rapidly growing, national based based business located next to North Sydney station are looking to for an experienced Payroller to join their team. Great working culture and atmosphere in the office, reporting to a highly experienced Payroll Manager who can provide fantastic guidance and support.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing on Chris 21
- Calculating terminations. remuneration and benefits, reconcile payroll tax, superannuation, holiday
- Respond and resolve payroll related questions
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Australian payroll experience is vital
- Chris 21 experience is also highly desired
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
If you have the skills required please apply or for further information please do not hesitate to contact Gina Morley at AccountAbility on 8296 5314.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's